Rebecca E. RusselL
Rebecca Russell focuses her practice on commercial litigation, real property disputes, employment law, and business transactions. Her clients benefit not only from her broad knowledge of Oregon law, but also from the pragmatic business acumen that she developed during her former tenure as a successful small business owner.
Rebecca earned her law degree from Willamette University College of Law, where she graduated at the top of her class and was the first recipient of the valedictorian Aristeion Symeon Symeonides Award. While at Willamette University, she completed an externship with Judge Ellen Rosenblum at the Oregon Court of Appeals, served as Note and Comment Editor for the Willamette Law Review, wrote for Willamette Law On-line, served on the Moot Court Board, competed at the Boston Regional National Appellate Advocacy Competition, and won the Section 6 First Year Appellate Competition.
- J.D., Willamette University College of Law, 2011
- B.S., Western Oregon University, 2000
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- Oregon State Bar
- Member, Oregon State Bar Litigation Section
- Marion County Bar Association
- Board Member, Global Mission Readiness
- Ford Scholar
- Church Youth Group Advisor, Early Morning Seminary Teacher
- Past Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Past Coordinator, Missoula Children's Theater's annual visit to Salem-Keizer School District
- Past Member, J. Rueben Clark Law Society
Publications and Appearances
- "Unlawful Versus Unfair: A Comparative Analysis of Oregon’s and Connecticut’s Statutes Encouraging Private Attorneys General to Protect Consumers,” 47 Willamette L. Rev. 673 (2011).
- Repeat Guest on FayDay Show on 1430 KYKN radio talking about American immigration and the need for immigration reform.